Make and like a post for your chance to win an iPhone 6S 16GB for the Holidays! #TheGreatCanadianiPhoneHolidayGiveaway

Tips for Finding a Job for After Graduation Before Graduating

This is a topic that has come up a great deal while I have been in college and talking to people I am in classes with as well as my instructors; it is perhaps one of the toughest questions to answer or provide advice for, plus it's hard to find a place to start. What am I talking about? Well finding a job after graduation because to be honest, I do not believe that anyone would not want a job in their field after they have graduated. After asking a lot of questions to a lot of people, I have found out a few different ways to approach this and different pieces of advice to keep in mind.

1. The most useful piece of advice I have received in regards to finding a job for after graduation in any field is look early. I mean really early. I got this piece of advice from an Associate Chair of the program I am in, he said that the biggest mistake is that most students apply for jobs in their field at the beginning of their last semester in their last year. Now how could this be a mistake?
Tagged: