Make and like a post for your chance to win an iPhone 6S 16GB for the Holidays! #TheGreatCanadianiPhoneHolidayGiveaway

Opthamology? Is it right for me?

Hello!
I'am now in grade 11 and going into grade 12. As of now my marks have not been the best and I'm going to be starting to work efficiently and more productively. My mom has made me! I've had bad study habits and have been procrastinating on work in grades 9 and 10 and that's pretty reflective in my marks. I'll be honest to say so!

My grade 11 marks:
English - 75%
Chem - 68%
... others around 73%

So clearly my marks aren't the greatest - and I know that I've been messing up somewhere and I have realized that it's up to myself to change my study habits. I just waste time a lot by browsing or watching videos, then I start my work late and don't do well and don't get enough sleep. In the end I am left without energy since I'm sleep deprived and can't focus in class. I think it's to do with the fact that I'm living at home with family in a very close environment. I think it would be better if I spent my time outside at the library to work and study in order to understand everything I'm learning in a peaceful environment.

I know that I'm a determined student, if I put my heart to it and considering that Grade 12 is the year that counts and is most important in my case - I will be working and giving my 100% at all times.

I know that becoming an Ophthalmologist is not something that happens fast and takes time so I'm willing to dedicate myself to it now since I haven't dedicated myself to anything yet. I know that in the end it'll pay off and I'll be able to look back and see what I've gone through.

I'm a very caring person and like to work with people and learn more about them and try to help everyone that I can. I've always been like that and I think becoming some sort of Physician would be one of the best choice for me.

So yeah i'm just putting this question out there, do you think I can pull this off or would I be better off going into the Finance industry? I know it's hard to say without knowing me, but any suggestions would help.
Tagged: